Coronavirus / COVID-19 – Continuity for Working Projects
The worldwide spread of the novel Coronavirus and the associated disease COVID-19 (collectively “C-19”) has been declared a pandemic at the global level.
URETEK USA, Inc. cares deeply about the health and safety of every URETEK employee along with others with whom we work on projects. We have enacted internal procedures to allow our people to continue to work safely on projects, following guidelines issued by the CDC and consistent with the concept of “social distancing”.
We have provided our personnel with disinfectant kits and instructed them to adhere to the following guidelines during this difficult time:
- When flying, please wipe down your arm rests, seat belt, tray table – any surface that you might touch.
- When you first check into hotel rooms, please wipe all counters, remotes, bed frames, etc. with disinfectant wipes. Spray Lysol on the beds and furniture.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing.
- Pick up food to take back to the hotel and eat your meals there.
- Try to stay in hotels such as Extended Stays as much as possible, allowing you to get groceries rather than having to rely on foodservice operations.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
- Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- If you feel ill notify your supervisor immediately.
Our supervisors have been asked to coordinate with general contractors / clients to ensure that we are following state-level C-19 guidelines.
The URETEK Team