URETEK’s process of repair can be performed at night, or during low traffic congestion hours, reducing the impact of repair time on the traveling public. Time requirements for the Deep Injection (DI) Process are reduced to hours or days instead of the weeks or months required for traditional repair techniques. Operational downtime is dramatically reduced or even eliminated.
- Up to 90% faster than reconstruction
- Work done during off peak or night time hours
- Crews dismantle and remove work zones as they finish daily
- Minimizes or eliminates work zone delays and thereby increases safety
- Increases productivity of traveling public